Sunday 18 August 2013

Nike Air Jordan 2 Retro - 2004 release

Hi everyone, my sincere apologies for not posting yesterday! I had a super busy day but I'll make up for it by 2 killer posts today :) One way to introduce Air Jordan 2s to you is by saying that this model is the most sought after Air Jordan shoe out there. Being the oldest pair that I possess, at NINE YEARS OLD I can honestly say that there is not a single shoe that I have worn that can come close to the comfort provided by these sneakers. The simple design means that they go with literally any style of clothing and look the part! I think this is my second favourite shoe in my entire collection!!

The upper on this shoe is split into 2 sections; one half is suede while the other is a crocodile skin style leather. The silver wrap around the back was not incorporated into the Jordan designs to follow but I think it is one of the shoe's coolest features. These 2004 release Jordans are the last replica of the original Air Jordan 2 which was released for the 1986/87 season and they feature the OG NIKE logo on the back instead of the Jordan print on the more recent retros. As you can see, they come in the OG style Jordan box which features the sporting legend's face on the lid. What do you think of this pair?!

No comments:

Post a Comment