Sunday 18 August 2013

Air Jordan 2 Retro- Candy Pack

As promised, here is the second of today's Air Jordan fix! SO... these Air Jordan 2s are one of the 3 colourways available in the ultra-rare CANDY PACK which features them in yellow and red as well. At first I thought it would be a nice little mission to try and find all 3 colourways but that failed hard as I realised only a very limited number of each were produced, and they cost a lot more than what my student loan can afford! Unfortunately I had to let these go as they were annoyingly half a size too big for me, and I hate to ruin such a prestigious shoe by putting ugly creases in the toe box. I managed to sell them for quite a bit more than how much I got them for, which I was happy about and then managed to find their replacement as you can see from my post earlier today! Which pair do you guys prefer? :)

2 comments:

  1. I prefer this one :3 i like the colour option and it looks so nice and simple which makes it quite eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment! I agree with you with regards to its simplicity, it is a gorgeous shoe! But the OG design of the black ones was too tempting for me :) If you are a shoe collector, feel free to send me some pictures of ones you own, and I'd happily do a review on them!

      Please check out my latest entry, I'd love to hear more of your thoughts! And don't forget to share the blog with your friends :)

      Delete