Wednesday 14 August 2013

The newest addition: Air Jordan VI Infrared

So this is the latest pair of Michael Jordan's beautiful collection that I have added to my personal collection! The Jordan VI is a totally different shoe from its predecessor in terms of shape and design! The heel tab is a hard rubber compared to the soft fabric in other shoes. The upper is suede and the air cushion in the heel makes it comfortable to walk in them all day long (as I did today). I purchased this pair as a replacement for the Air Jordan VI Olympic Edition which was made for the 2012 London Olympic Games (pictured below).


Everyone told me it was a huge mistake to get rid of them, and they almost convinced me to keep those beauties, but I really wanted this Black/Infrared colourway! Who knows, maybe if I save up enough then I will treat myself to getting these bad boys back as well! I went on a mission into London to search through the small independent stores and found a tiny stall set up by a seller who was hugely reluctant to get rid of them for the price that I eventually convinced him to sell them for (still cost me an arm and a leg)!! Overall I am glad that I swapped my Olympics for these Infrareds and I'd love to hear your thoughts too!

No comments:

Post a Comment