Thursday 19 September 2013

Polo Bear


I thought it would only be appropriate to start off my graphic t-shirt reviews with the favourite one in my entire collection. I bought Polo Bear by Ralph Lauren when I was at an outlet mall in Florida. As soon as I saw it there was no doubt in my mind that I had to have it. Not because it was Ralph Lauren, or because of the amazing bargain I was getting, but it was because I genuinely couldn't stop laughing at it! I can guarantee that most of you reading this didn't happen to think that 'Polo Bear' was a play on the words 'Polar Bear' which was what I found ridiculously hilarious at the time! Plus you've got to give it to the designers; it is such a simple concept on a neutral colour that looks good with literally anything you wear. If you look at the picture below, you can see that some of the graphic has faded in the 3 years that I have had it but it is barely noticeable unless you really get up close.

That being said, there is still an incredible amount of detail in the design. If you look at the hat on Polo Bear you can see the Polo Ralph Lauren logo; noticeable but its not like their more recent polo shirts that have the annoyingly oversized logo printed on the chest. And it goes without saying, this tee is incredibly comfortable, and has remained soft even after all of the times it may have been washed since I got it in 2010!

So what do you guys think? I know it may not seem like the most exciting tee ever but its easily my favourite! I've got some bigger and bolder designs coming up so stay tuned :)

Next post will be on Sunday where (hopefully if they have arrived) I will be showing you my first ever pair of Vans and I can tell you that they are definitely out of the ordinary...

Peace and Love

-V

2 comments:

  1. wow that shirt looks awesome :)
    yeah the polo bear line made me laugh as well
    dude if it can last 3 years then you are excellent with the laundry (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha appreciate it buddy!

    Spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete