Saturday 31 August 2013

A HUGE APOLOGY!!! Followed by reviews/events coming up...

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been posting for the last few days but its because I'm revising for some exams and have barely any free time! So I apologise for the massive delay since the last post. I also wanted to say that from now on, I will be posting 2 times a week because work is coming in thick and fast, and I just won't have enough time for a daily update! THAT BEING SAID, the posts are not going to get any less awesome, and I really hope you all enjoy the footwear, graphic tees, and some dance videos coming up in the not too distant future! I will be posting the hottest looking pair of Air Jordan sneakers from my collection on Sunday 8th September as an "I'm Back" present for y'all and as I said, twice a week from then onwards! Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and have a read of my previous posts if you've missed any :)

PS. Can you guess which pair I'll be reviewing on Sunday? Let me know!

- V

No comments:

Post a Comment