Monday 26 August 2013

Air Jordan VII - 2012 Olympic Edition

So here it is, the second pair of AJ VII's that I have! The colourway is inspired by Team USA's colours, and the back of the shoe sports Michael Jordan's Olympic jersey number 9 instead of the 23 on other VII models. The red, blue, and gold colours are highly saturated which makes the design very attractive by giving it a prestigious look, and the silver against white leather make the breathable holes more visible too. Another touch of class is the gold tip on the end of each shoelace; a very small detail but for me it completes the design! I honestly don't have a single complaint about this shoe, it is so comfortable and it breaks my heart to take these off at the end of the day!


Oh and here's a little tip for all you crazy people who like to take care of your shoes as well as I do:
Try not to wear the same pair for more than 2 or a maximum of 3 days in a row. When you give your shoes a rest, it allows them to retain their original shape for longer which makes them look new for months or years after you bought them! Do you prefer this edition of the VII or the Cardinals that I posted earlier? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Peace and Love

2 comments:

  1. They are sold out pretty much everywhere, but I'm sure you can find them on eBay. I can't imagine they will be any less than £150 new though...

    ReplyDelete