Saturday 24 August 2013

Air Jordan VII - Cardinal 2011

OK I know that there haven't been any posts for the last couple of days, so please accept my sincere apologies! I have been super busy with revision for exams that I've got coming up in the next week and a bit! But to make up for it, I'm going to post an amazing 2 part exclusive of The amazing Air Jordan VII. Pictured below is the first of the two pairs; the 2011 release of the Cardinal colourway.

I purchased these ones back in 2011 and they are up there in the top 5 out of the Jordans that I own! The all white upper and off-white tongue, compliment the black/white/red soles so well! The tongue is also a lot softer than the white leather and feels silky to touch. Although you cannot see the back, the shoes sport MJ's number 23 that he wore on his shirt for most of his career. The layered design on the upper is similar to that of the Air Jordan VI, but this one has more distorted shapes than its predecessor. The Jordan logo is on the side of the shoe near the ankle, and the heel tab returns to the soft material compared to the more structured one in the Jordan VI. For me, the design of the soles makes these shoes iconic, and I had to buy them as soon as they were released! This is only one of 2 Jordan VII's that I have, can you guess the ones I'm going to post tomorrow? :) Let me know your thoughts on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment