Tuesday 20 August 2013

Adidas x Ransom Holding Co - The Valley High

Evening folks! Actually I shouldn't specify a timed greeting as I've just seen that my blog is getting views from all over the world, so thank you to all those who have visited! I hope to keep you coming back to read with this INSANE collaboration of Adidas with Canadian giants Ransom Holding Co. They specialize in men's footwear and apparel, and my oh my don't they do it well?! This shoe was released a few years ago and I had no hesitation in grabbing a pair as soon as I could! The upper is a cream leather which held its shape without creasing for almost a year of regular wear which was incredible! The inside of the shoe is lined with the most comfortable material that allows enough room without feeling too loose, so if you're thinking of buying a pair then don't go for a size above (as many growing boys and girls do).

The inner sole is practically heaven for your feet, as it feels like a sink in memory foam mattress, and the sides feel like they mold around your foot! The outer is made of a strong rubber which has withstood many kicks and a hell of a lot of wear but it is easy to clean and doesn't lose its shape! I had the option of a cream/green or cream/orange colourway and I'm sure I made the right choice because (without sounding too big headed) I've always received compliments about the colour scheme which seems to go well with anything! Something else that isn't as clearly visible in the photo, is that the shoes come with an extra set of laces but they are no ordinary set! These laces are made of the same thick leather that the shoe's upper is made from, and they are more suitable if you like your shoes to really hug your feet instead of allowing a looser fit. What do you guys think of these shoes?

Before I go, I'd like to give a shout out to a couple of my friends whose blogs you should definitely have a look at!

Check out my boy Claye at http://klayee.blogspot.co.uk/

And the talented Madalena at http://sewingandscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

And lastly, get yourself some awesome apparel at ransomholdingco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment