Monday 30 September 2013

A well overdue graphic tee review!

Hey everyone, firstly I'd like to apologise for not posting for ages and ages! I've just been super busy being back at uni but I've finally timetabled in the evenings where I do some research and show you all what shoes and tees are about! So without further ado, here is the second graphic tee!


This bright green Nike t-shirt has a list of no less than 4 pages of different Nike sneakers. I would die a happy man if there was any chance in the world that I could own all of the legendary shoes mentioned on this tee. I saw this tee at an outlet store and it was the last one left! Despite being 2 sizes too big for me, I decided that it had to be mine so I've been the proud owner of this prestigious list since 2008! This t-shirt is a 90% cotton to 10% polyester blend, and is delightfully light so easy to wear during exercise or as a lazy tee around the house! If it wasn't an XL I would definitely be wearing this out with one of the many shoes you have seen :) Below are some close ups of the 4 pages; try and see if you can find any of my sneakers from the blog so far in the list!

 


This is one of the most worn tees in my collection and is also one of the most comfortable! The fact that it hasn't shrunk in the washer/dryer (although a little annoying) is extraordinary and even more surprising is that none of the print has faded or peeled off the t-shirt! It might not be everyone's cup of tea but Nike have definitely made a favourite of mine right here!

I'd love to hear what you think, and I promise to make sure I post more regularly now! Enjoy your week :)

-V

2 comments:

  1. Interesting read Varun, think I prefer the Polo Bear one though! Keep them coming..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Al! Maybe the next one will be more to your taste :)

    ReplyDelete